- Sponsorship for the building of the New Whitehouse Cliffs Trail: The current trail is in dire need of replacing since it is not sustainable (20-40% steep grades) causing soil erosion, travels through a tributary, all making for a very difficult hike and leading to natural resource degradation. Rocky Fork State Park has designed a new sustainable trail route the will be (low grade percentages) not nearly as steep, a more enjoyable hike with the Whitehouse House Cliffs rock face included in the new route, and the safer hike to the top for those incredible 360 views. Sponsorship from Corporations, Non-profits, or Individual(s) could mean:
2. Funding the purchase and rental of specialized equipment to help expedite and make the trail building safer.
3. Assistance with grant funds to help fund trail building.
4. Recruitment of volunteers for Trail Work Days.
- Volunteer(s) to help transcribe the Oral Histories Rocky Fork State Park is collecting:
2. Writing these conversations down as transcript for the Rocky Fork State Archives as part of our Historical Resource Management and to be potentially used in future interpretive projects.
- More to Come!!!